Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Identity Crisis

While waiting for the clothes in the washing machine to finish up I found myself with 27 minutes to kill. (Yes I'm lame and know the exact time it takes to do one load in the washer.) The dishwasher was already loaded and running, the bathroom was clean, the bed made, I just had a few school papers in the living room that needed to be tidied up a bit and I still had a little time before I needed to leave for class. I was in a silly mood, and so I decided to play with my laptop and do a little character improv on the spot that just kind of came out of no where. Something I haven't done since I left acting school in New York. So take a glimpse at the sillier side of me and what I do when I'm home alone. (Because we all know I would NEVER do this in public.... right?!? hee hee)

Note: For some reason, even though I created a five minute movie with slide transitions from each section helping the transition into the next character, I am unable to upload it. Therefore, please view each separate video below. Enjoy.

Click the play buttons to view each video.

I named this character Gelk-Welkie.


I named this character Little Suzy-Q.


I named this character Jay-Jay. Short of Jacilyn.


I named this character Taheli Tejaswi.


I named this character Raphaella.


I named this character Stuffy Corlis.


I named this character Magnolia Sue Ann.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, your my daughter. The nut does not fall far from the tree.

Dad