Thursday, November 6, 2008

Surgery Happy

I met with a plastic surgeon today, and it wasn't the news I was hoping to hear. The only way to seal up the hole in my shoulder is another surgery. The plastic surgeon feels that the safest way to deal with this would be to cut a flap of skin in the shape of an L, either below the scar (from my chest) or from above the scar (from my trap) and flip it up/down onto the open area. This will most likely happen on Tuesday of next week.

I have to admit that I'm really starting to wear thin on my positive nature. I know that there is nothing I can do, and that it could have been much worse but still, I would like to get my life back, and it just seems that rather than moving ahead I'm at a total stand still... if not even a step backward. I'm just frustrated, I know, but I really can not wait till this has become a distant memory.

No comments: