Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ducks & Crocs

Christian and I went to feed the ducks today with our left over loaf of rye bread. My goodness those ducks were hungry and fearless! They came right up to me and gave me the cutest look, like "Feed me, and only me. Forget about the other ducks, I'm the only one here. Just give the bread, please!" hee hee.

It was also freezing cold. We think the temps were around the low 30's. Christian's Jeep said it was 35 degrees. BUT, our feet were toasty warm because we were sporting our brand new "winter Crocs". I know, I know, Crocs?!? How ugly, right? Well, I once thought so too, however once I slid my little tootsies into these Crocs with a cozy-fuzzy sock-like insert all my distaste for the rubber shoes melted. They are soooo comfy! Christian has a pair and he got a matching pair for me! It's all about the comfort level which is amazing in these shoes!

Don't hate us cause we're comfortable!

No comments: