Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Glory!

For those who have not seen the movie movie yet, but are still planning on it, don't worry I won't say anything that will spoil it. (Although, I'm sure if you're already excited to see the movie, that probably means that you read the book therefore, you already know the plot, but still...)

Twilight was worth all my excitement that had built up since I finished the first book. I sat in the theater, with Christian by my side who was sure that he would not enjoy the movie and that it would be two hours of his life that he would never get back. He lovingly watched the movie because he knew that it would make his poor broken wife happy, and as he and I left the theater he said, and I quote, "That was pretty good!" Wow! Christian liked it, and I LOVED it! Christian even said that he really liked the character of Edward. Double wow! I'd go into more detail as to why he liked him, but like I said I don't want to spoil it for anyone who may still want/NEED to see the movie!

All in all, it was a fun movie that I already want to go see again... but I'm a little obsessed with the whole Twilight saga (Thank you Shannon!) Plus it was my first time going to a "normal" public event since I broke myself back in August, so that alone was reason for celebration. And it was really great to go on a date with my husband, who took me out for a bowl of clam chowder before the movie. Lunch and a movie. Triple wow!

Go See Twilight!!!!

No comments: