Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Christian and I are thankful for our family, who supports us in everything we do.

I'm thankful for my Popoolie who gave up everything to raise me and did a spectacular job!

Christian is thankful for his parents who have always believed in him and helped him grow into the strong willed man that he is today.

We're thankful for our health, and well being. (Especially me!)

I'm thankful for Christian's education and his ability to help others live up to their optimal health potential.

We're thankful for each other and the love we share together.

We're thankful for our friends and the joy they bring to our lives.

I'm thankful for my on-going pursuit of knowledge, and my stubbornness to never give up.

We're thankful for our faith, and the fulfillment that it brings us.

We're thankful for our future, and the exciting prospects that tomorrow always brings.

(Above: Cobe, Christian's parent's dog)
(Above: Christian's brother Keith)(Above: Christian's Dad and Grandfather)(Above: Christian and his brother Luke)

No comments: