Friday, November 7, 2008

Things I've mastered with just my left hand:

  • Taking a one armed shower
  • Washing my hair
  • Brushing my teeth
  • Eating a bowl of cereal
  • Typing
  • Getting dressed
  • Emptying the dishwasher
  • Folding laundry
  • Using a computer mouse
  • Putting the water jug back in the fridge (its a process: open the fridge door, hold the door open with your foot, spin around and reach for the counter, grab the water jug, place in fridge, close fridge door)
  • Putting on shoes (Ha, do clogs count?)
  • Making the bed
  • Using the remote control
  • Using toilet paper ('nough said)
  • Opening and closing the passenger car door (think about it, you always use your right hand to close the passenger door, so left hand is pretty tough)
  • Using my "straightner" (flat iron) on my hair.
  • Updating my blog

No comments: