Monday, October 19, 2009

Dog Sitting

This weekend my in-laws took a mini vacation to Puerto Rico leaving Christian and I to tend for their dog Coby. Christian had a seminar over the weekend, so this meant that Coby and I had plenty of one-on-one time to simply hang out.

We went for walks in the park.
Took a stroll by the river.Coby found a tennis ball to bring home and add to his ever growing collection.
I found a tall skinny side table, that amazingly was being thrown out. (Yes, it was by the curb awaiting for the garbage truck's arrival.)He went digging for buried treasure. (I tucked a treat under the blanket, and he had fun trying to figure out how to get to it.)
He watched the football games with Christian Sunday afternoon.Took a nap, with the king of "Nappersville".
He even found time to help me with my homework.Coby is such a wonderful puppy! He has so much personality and it's just pure fun spending time with him. He's full of energy, and is very curious about the world around him. He's as gentle as a lamb, but he still tries to protect those he cares about. I had fun during my weekend with Coby, and I think he did too!

2 comments:

Mandy and Chris said...

what a cute dog! there's nothing like a snuggly dog on cool fall evenings!

Anonymous said...

Coby is an insane dog! He always barks at my walking stick, (cane) But once it's out of sight, he sloobers all over me. He's a fun pooch!