Sunday, November 1, 2009

Capt. John Kaufman

My Father in-law has been a Jersey City Firefighter for 30 years. He's been a Captain for 20 of those years. A few weeks ago Christian and I took a drive into Jersey City and stopped by the firehouse while his Dad was on duty. With camera in tow I snapped photos of John in appreciation for the many years of devoted service as a firefighter. The Kaufman family is proud of the accomplishments John has made over the years, the numerous lives he and his crew have saved, and for being the example of a true hero to his four boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tom Nickle said...

Congratulations Capt Kaufman!!!!, My name is Tom Nickle. I am married to Deborah (Milk) Nickle. She is Diane (Kaufman) Costello's daughter. So I guess that makes us cousins or something. Brother Firefighters for sure.
I am currently a Firefighter soon to be Captain I hope in January at The Fort Indiantown Gap Fire Department in Pennsylvania. I am also coming up on 30 years service, although alot of my years are in volunteer service here in PA. I am also a Tech Sgt/Station Captain in the PA Air National Guard.
Just wanted to say hello and a BIG CONGRATS to you. Be Careful And Stay Safe.

Tom Nickle