Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finder's Keepers

All winter long I searched high and low for my ski gloves, and simply could not find them. I checked every box that I had packed for the big move and even after I scoured over the contents of each box I always came up empty handed. So on our snow days this past winter season I was able to find a pair of woven mittens to wear, but my hands would get cold and wet from playing in the snow, and I truly missed my ski gloves that kept my hands warm and dry. I honestly gave up looking for them after about two months of winter.

The other day Christian needed a copy of my registration from my car, so I went into my glove compartment to get it.... Low and behold what do I find? My Ski Gloves!

Who would have thought that I would actually use the glove compartment to put my gloves in? Just goes to show you that sometimes the most obvious place isn't so obvious.

No comments: