Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

It happened! It actually happened! Today marks the season's first true snow fall. I saw the first flakes come down this afternoon during lunch while I was watching the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. I glanced out my window and saw the fluffy white flakes floating and spinning in the air with such an elegant dance. It only lasted but a moment. However as Christian and I closed up the office this evening to my wonderment and joy the flakes had returned, only this time they had stuck to the trees, cars, and roof tops. I enjoy the snow so much! It has a way of transforming everything it touches into something shimmering, frosted, and simply beautiful.

Our home with it's first blanket of snow. (Can you see our tree in the window?)
The street to our house.
Happy Winter Everyone!

1 comment:

Zijuzijazijana said...

Merry Christmas Taryn and Christian!