Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today was Christian's birthday. He had a great day filled with calls from his family, visits with his brothers (and a great conversation over the phone with Luke who lives in New York City), and the joy of his parents sharing the evening together with us.
I baked him a birthday cake, which we both enjoyed. He opened his cards from his family and the gifts sent to him by my dad from Oregon. His patients all wished him well on his special day.
Christian is excited for the new year that is upon him and knows that it will be a year that will be filled with accomplishments and lots of joyous occasions! Happy Birthday Christian!!!

1 comment:

April said...

Hey Taryn, making my blog private to avoid stalkers and some drama. lol What's your email address so I can invite you on it? You can email it to me-- maryapril@gmail.com
Hope you're doing well!!