Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas time in the city!

What a wonderful day! This afternoon Kathy, (my mother-in-law) brought over two beautiful trees. One for John and Krysty (brother-in-law & sister-in-law who live down stairs) and one for Christian and I. She has such an eye for trees! She always picks out the most perfect ones! I had so much fun trimming the tree with all our cute little decorations! I love this time of year, and having a beautiful Christmas tree a glow is such a joy! Plus, it smells so wonderful. When walking into our apartment you can't help but breath in the fresh pine scent, which of course helps me feel closer to my family in Oregon. Thanks Kathy, you're the best!!!Isn't that the most perfect looking tree you've ever seen?!?
Almost done!
Finished!
With the lights on!! So pretty!
My favorite ornament, a Chiropractor for my Chiropractor! hee hee

No comments: