Friday, March 18, 2011

Grace is a month old!

Yesterday, March 17th, St. Patties Day, our little Grace celebrated her one month birthday! I know that everyone says how fast time flies, but until you're actually in the throws of the speeding clock do you truly see just how fast the days zoom by. I'm finding it hard to believe that my little girl has already spent a full month with us. So in a feeble attempt to slow down the hands of time, I've been trying to capturing every little moment that I could on film. And while I know that as a parent it's my right to take a zillion photos and brag about each one, I'll try to restrain myself here, and just share with you the cream of the crop, which believe me was extremely hard for me to edit down. So please enjoy these few photos of little Grace and bask in her cuteness!
Nap time with Daddy.
Grace LOVES bath time!
So cozy in the bassinet.
Check out those baby blues. Stunning!
Pacifier junkie.
Thanks Popoolie (Grandpa Cooley) for the hippie outfit! Psychedelic Man!
I could watch these two all day!
One of my favorite faces she makes.
Thank you everyone for sharing your love with Grace. She has an amazing family, and loves you all so much already!

No comments: