Thursday, January 15, 2009

Good things come in tiny packages

I've been a good girl, and I've waited to share some very exciting news. My sister-in-law Krysty is going to be a Mommy!!! Now I know for most of you who are faithful readers of my silly little blog, this is old news, but there may still be a few friends out there whom I haven't told, and so you can share in the excitement with me that I'm going to be an Aunty!!! (Technically I am already an Aunt as my brother has started an adorable little family of his own, but sadly I don't live in the same state so I never get to see the little ones.)

Krysty and John are super excited about their little munchkin. The due date is July 22, a day before Krysty's birthday. She's started prenatal yoga, and has started having random cravings for different foods. The whole Kaufman family is a buzz with anticipation for the newest addition. Its been a long time since there has been a baby in the family, so we are all looking forward to meeting John and Krysty's muchkin face-to-face and I'm looking forward to being the best Aunty ever! Till that day, enjoy being a preggo Krysty!


No comments: