Monday, January 5, 2009

Adoration

Late last night Christian got up to use the restroom and he noticed I was still awake. He asked why I wasn't sleeping, and I shared with him that I had a pounding headache. So at one o'clock in the morning, my husband gave me an adjustment, and then climbed back in bed. I thought, how special am I, that I can get an adjustment at 1 in the morning?!? As Christian drifted off to sleep I laid there allowing my adjustment to settle in, and a list started forming in my head.

Reasons why I adore my husband:
  • Honestly he is the most amazing Chiropractor I know!
  • He is completely giving of himself.
  • He can be super silly, and is always making me laugh.
  • He refuses to go to sleep without giving me a kiss goodnight.
  • He enjoys cooking. (Even though he's rather messy at it. hee hee)
  • He allows me to be me, and in fact encourages me to do what I want.
  • He absorbs new information like a sponge.
  • He has a memory like a "steal trap".
  • He has stunning true-blue eyes.
  • He supports me 100% in everything I do.
  • He is super loyal to me, his family, and his friends.
  • He hates to see me cry.
  • He hates to see me broken.
  • He enjoys learning new things.
  • He's a super cutie and a hottie!!!!
  • He always tries to give me little gifts, just to see me smile.
  • He loves to cuddle with me.
  • He misses me when I'm not around.
  • He always wants to help.
  • He has an amazing heart!!!
  • He can't stay mad at me. (He says it's impossible)
  • He's got a fantastic athletic gene that I hope he shares with his kids. hee hee
  • He is always looking out for me and protects me.
  • He looks tough on the outside, but he's sensitive and has a squishy-softy inside.
  • He's going to make a phenomenal father some day.
  • He loves me, and I love him back!

1 comment:

Michael W. Bergquist said...

It's really great to see things going so well for you. I think you're both pretty lucky to have each other and I'm really happy for you. I wish everyone I caught up with from the past had such a good turn of life.