Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football?!?

This past weekend Christian and his three brothers (John, Luke, and Keith) got together with our friend Sean and played some good old fashion touch football. The weather was perfect and it was great to see the boys re-live their glory days.

The cheering section was compiled of myself, my sister-in-law Krysty (John's wife), and Luke's girlfriend Emily. I brought my video camera and taped over thirty minutes of their game. (Once I figure out how to upload video onto my laptop I'll post a snippet from the game)

The boys really enjoyed their game and it was great to see all four brothers together. (It's rare to have them all in the same room, let alone with enough time to play) It was cute to see their enthusiastic spirits, and kind of funny to see their realization that they are no longer 18. Sad, but yeah, still funny.

Above: Taryn, Christian, Luke, Emily, Keith, John, and Krysty

Above: Christian, Luke, (Papa) John, Keith and John

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe your husband is a chiropractor! Too funny. I am sure we'll be hitting you up for some advice here in the near future. I am so scared to be done with school! Only one more year til we enter the real world!