Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Newest Kaufman

On Monday, July 20 my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Krysty & John, welcomed to the world the most precious gift, a baby girl. She was born at 7:25 in the evening, weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces, and was 19 inches tall. She has the cutest blond hair that flips into a tiny curl at the top of her head, the deepest blue eyes that melt your heart, and the face of an angel. She's positively perfect! Ten tiny little toes and ten tiny little fingers. She even has the tiniest little muscles that I've ever seen. (Both her Mom and Dad are strong people, she's going to be amazing!)

Krysyty and John did a remarkable job taking care of her all through the long nine months leading up to her birth. John never failed to create the healthiest meals for his wife. Krysty kept active with baby yoga. And together they took long walks with her puppy Bailey.

I'm so thrilled that she's finally here, and so utterly happy for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. So please welcome the newest Kaufman, John and Krysty's precious baby girl, and my niece

Shayla Maureen Kaufman

4 comments:

Dani said...

Congratulations to the new auntie!! New babies are so yummy... makes me excited for our little arrival. Thanks for sharing!

Susan Ganley said...

I think you have a beautiful little Kaufman GIRL angel. She is so precious. God Bless you all. Enjoy

Uncle Bobby said...

My Grandniece is BEAUTIFUL Love Uncle Bobby and Aunt Kori

Mandy and Chris said...

Taryn, I was hoping this might be an announcement for you guys!!! can't wait to see you be a mama, you will be so sweet! Thanks for sharing the adorable pics!